"You" are nothing but a pack of neurons.
-- Francis Crick.
To be or not to be?
-- Hamlet, William Shakespeare
"For some time now, I've been aware that there are fewer days ahead than there are behind..." -- Jean-Luc Picard
Sunday, October 06, 2002
Argh. More little computer annoyances sucking up my time. The newest version of the Mac OS (10.2, aka Jaguar) supposedly allows you to set up an airport network without the base station, just a card in each computer, which would allow me to share my DSL connection on my cube with my iBook. Well, after a few hours of struggling and making a little progress here and there, it still doesn't work! so now I'm irritated. I did get an email back from Jonno commiserating about upgrading our cubes though; that was kinda cool. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment