"You" are nothing but a pack of neurons.
-- Francis Crick.
To be or not to be?
-- Hamlet, William Shakespeare
"For some time now, I've been aware that there are fewer days ahead than there are behind..." -- Jean-Luc Picard
Thursday, November 21, 2002
Dan Savage was quite charming and entertaining last night. He did some readings from his new book, answered questions, and signed books. And of course he remembered Will Hyde and Jon Eddie when I asked about them. He said he had just run into Will the other day. When I asked about Jonnie he looked a little alarmed and said "Jonathan Hart Eddie?" When I said yes there was an awkward moment when we dodged around the fact that we both knew Jon was a somewhat troubled young man. The last I had heard from him, he was preparing for a sex-change operation. Dan said the last he knew Jon was taking hormones but didn't know if he had gone through with it. That was several years ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment