Much like my sis, Sunday evening found me driving the porcelain bus and thinking oh god did I get the flu? especially since my friend Mitch in cycling class had told me just that morning how he had spent Thanksgiving in bed with the virus. As I prayed to the porcelain god every half hour like clockwork from about 9 pm until 3 am, I realized that this was much more akin to good old food poisoning, something that I seem to get every few years. Though the aches and fever suggested something else.
Monday found me weak and sore from the heaves, (and unable to even find coffee appetizing) but otherwise not so bad. I stayed home from work and rested, grateful that I didn't seem to suffer the other main symptom of food poisoning. But that was to come Tuesday.
Feeling much better today, thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment