Ah, there's nothing like getting up to go to a 6:15 am spinning class.
But it's worth it when its run by Doug, this uber-hottie twenty-something with a buzz-cut who teaches Thurs am and Tue/Thu evening hour-long classes. He packs 'em in too, the class has been full (mostly women) the two times I've gone. Wonder what the appeal is? His innovative teaching style?
More like his abs you could scrub clothes on (which he shows off midway through class by unzipping his jersey), legs that look better than Lance Armstrong's (he shaves, natch), defined arms that just look lean until he flexes and suddenly they are huge, or his face that reminds me of Orlando Bloom's if Orlando had more chiseled features. He even, ahem, fills his bike shorts real nice.
I'm getting a little worked up just thinking about him.
I think I need another shower.
1 comment:
Hmmm. I took spin once and hated it. Maybe I'll make an exception again...
Post a Comment