Back at work.
They are going to discontinue my Wednesday morning Strength class with the new schedule starting mid-January. I can't say I'm all that sorry or that I blame them -- it's only attracted 3-4 people a week. The group manager says tht they have had trouble getting morning classes going at Clarendon besides Spin -- and even that has fallen way off since the retirement of Doug the cycle stud.
My only regret is that I won't necessarily be there to see hot nameless Asian man (who today was angrily plucking his one or two chest hairs from his otherwise smooth, brown, finely toned pecs while looking beautiful in just a towel around his little waist).
Of course, nothing is stopping me from actually getting up on my own and going to the gym on Wednesday morning. At 6 am.
Yesterday at home I was trying to work in PageMaker again and my iMac actually kind of locked up for a minute. It recovered itself, and I suppose I should not have had a couple of other apps running then opened that processor hog Dashboard...
I wonder what a certain non-Mormon Chinese spin instructor is up to?
3 comments:
Say hi or make a move already!!! like "Your abs are fabulous. how did you do that? " and touch and let it lead to wherever after that. :-)
we need to hear more about this hot guy.
Jeez, isn't one hot, muscly, smooth, cute Asian guy enough for you? Leave some for the rest of us, you stud!
LOL! Well, R. isn't all that muscly, but he has a nicely toned bod. This guy at the gym is *cut*. Awesome pecs and those perfect, no-fat defined abs that most of us can only dream about. And great arms too... heh.
But he's off in his own little melacholy world.
Post a Comment