In just a few minutes, Steve Jobs will take the stage in the Moscone Center in San Francisco and announce the new iPods.
I'm more excited about this than the iPhone, mainly because I'm just not that interested in a phone (and the iPhone doesn't have enough capacity to suit me). The rumor is that the new iPods will be 'an iPhone without the phone' which would suit me fine. It may even have wi-fi...
I'm all excited... I'm still a hopeless Mac fan-boy.
Update:
New iPod Nano: fugly!
New iPod 'Classic': eh
New iPod Touch: I WANT!!!
2 comments:
I want one too! Never mind the fact that I hardly use my iPod anymore, but with wi-fi and Safari built in... that sounds pretty sweet.
There were rumors that it would also support HD radio... or at least radio... which would be nice, as I use the FM tuner (NPR) on my iPod as much as listen to music/podcasts
Post a Comment