"You" are nothing but a pack of neurons.
-- Francis Crick.
To be or not to be?
-- Hamlet, William Shakespeare
"For some time now, I've been aware that there are fewer days ahead than there are behind..." -- Jean-Luc Picard
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Working out
Yesterday: 25 mins of ellipse (360 cals) and some crunches. Taught 45 min spin (approx 500 cals). Today: 35 mins of ellipse (460 cals) before work. Hope to get in weights this afternoon.
Now if only I could eat better...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
and if you have lots of sex, you can burn calories from that activity as well. The harder you do it, the more you burn. What a fantastic win-win situation that is. :)
I had a fried stuff with champagne and I am not regretting :)
1 comment:
and if you have lots of sex, you can burn calories from that activity as well. The harder you do it, the more you burn. What a fantastic win-win situation that is. :)
I had a fried stuff with champagne and I am not regretting :)
Post a Comment