"You" are nothing but a pack of neurons.
-- Francis Crick.
To be or not to be?
-- Hamlet, William Shakespeare
"For some time now, I've been aware that there are fewer days ahead than there are behind..." -- Jean-Luc Picard
Friday, November 14, 2008
James Kyson Lee
Uber hottie James Kyson Lee was on CSI last night! Wasn't a big role, he played a Las Vegas cop/translator, so he got to use his native Korean language skills, though sadly not much opportunity to show off his other, um, assets.
After catching up on the most recent two episodes of Heroes last night, I found myself wondering if there were any shirtless photos of Mr. Lee online, but didn't check at the time. Then I log on this morning, and lo and behold you deliver the goods.
3 comments:
After catching up on the most recent two episodes of Heroes last night, I found myself wondering if there were any shirtless photos of Mr. Lee online, but didn't check at the time. Then I log on this morning, and lo and behold you deliver the goods.
Yummy!
time to hit the gym again....
Post a Comment