"You" are nothing but a pack of neurons.
-- Francis Crick.
To be or not to be?
-- Hamlet, William Shakespeare
"For some time now, I've been aware that there are fewer days ahead than there are behind..." -- Jean-Luc Picard
Friday, October 05, 2012
More dreams
More dreams. I'm back at my much-beloved apt at Ashtree in Charlottesville (with the old wood siding, not the new crap), but it is more like a vacation home, and all through the dream, I am running behind my friends, always trying to pack things I need to go on a trip, and they are like 'Terry come on!' and they leave me behind. And in one reiteration, I lose my backpack, which has my phone and plane tickets (to some exotic east place we are going) and wallet and everything, so I am searching and searching, then I find my wallet in my board shorts, and someone says some guy (who looked like Ross Lynch) may have kicked my pack away as a prank down by the pool, so look for it there. (confusing enough yet?). THEN I am in DC, but I don't know it at all, and trying to follow my old friend KB into the Metro (still missing my backpack) and a I get off at Dupont Circle (which looks NOTHING like the actual Dupont Circle stop, it is open and round with a big atrium and shops all down inside) and KB calls me and is why did you get off? And we keep missing each other on stops. MEANWHILE there is another plot with my husky Nanuk, who I got a sitter for, and when I go to get him she scolds me for not letting him run more, and says 'you didn't think he was a purebred, did you?' And when she brings him back, she has clipped the fur on HALF of him. Where does this s**t come from?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment