Sunday, July 13, 2014

Medicinal Dreams

I swear either the cholesterol or the blood pressure meds make me sleep more. So last night I had this long-running dream where three female friends and I were trying to go see *Nsync in concert, and it was many years in the future where Timberlake was washed up and they were re-united, but they still looked young. The future was sometimes post-apocalyptic, but sometimes normal. We seemed to be mostly hanging around an area that looked like Conn Ave near Dupont Circle, and we traveled there from C'ville by train, and there was all this detail about train tickets, and getting on the right train, and then when we got there we did not have concert tickets! We made up this elaborate scam to trick these young girls into selling us the tickets... the dream went on and on, despite one break when I got up for some water. WTF

No comments: