Sigh.
So apparently Jonno is going to stop doing his blog. This saddens me, though I�m not sure why. His entries have become more and more oblique, and the URL references have shifted from being helpful, fun and interesting to annoying because you have to go to all his links to understand what he is talking about.
In other news, I finally managed to find a psychiatrist who (allegedly) accepts my horrid insurance, so now I�m on a waiting list and will hopefully get to see him in July. I�m really not thrilled about going back on antidepressants, but all these years of �talk� therapy don�t seem to have done me much good. At least this time I am forewarned of the potential problems: weight gain, blood thinning, and the �sexual side effects� (as we will euphemistically put it).
It is so damn hot here in DC today. According to the Weather Channel website it�s only 93, but �feels like� 101�. Nice. Well, at least my A/C chose last Friday to break rather than this week, and I actually found a decent repair guy who got it fixed early Saturday morning. Though that set me back $475. Ack!
No comments:
Post a Comment