"You" are nothing but a pack of neurons.
-- Francis Crick.
To be or not to be?
-- Hamlet, William Shakespeare
"For some time now, I've been aware that there are fewer days ahead than there are behind..." -- Jean-Luc Picard
Tuesday, December 31, 2002
I think this is great:Rangel calls for mandatory military service
He wants to reactivate the draft to scare people and make them think twice before jumping in this war, because suddenly a lot of wealthy white people will see their sons get sent out to fight. I think women should be drafted too. Then Bushie will have to do some scrambling to get Jenna and Barbara out of harm's way.
Actually I think they should draft 35-45 year olds instead of strapping young men with their whole lives ahead of them. But we know where that comes from.
And no matter what, gay little moi is safe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment