Synaptic Discharge

"You" are nothing but a pack of neurons. -- Francis Crick. To be or not to be? -- Hamlet, William Shakespeare
"For some time now, I've been aware that there are fewer days ahead than there are behind..." -- Jean-Luc Picard

Tuesday, December 17, 2002

USATODAY.com - Dazzling 'Towers' keeps 'Rings' on the right track

Sigh. Tomorrow!!!
Posted by TK at 4:29 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pages

  • Home

Labels

  • Daily Grind
  • Asians
  • Boys
  • Random Introspection
  • TV
  • Health
  • Gay
  • Spinning
  • rants
  • Dreams
  • Angst
  • Music
  • Stress
  • Weather
  • Aging
  • Macs
  • Sci-fi
  • Technology
  • Depression
  • Sleep
  • politics
  • Flashback
  • TiVo
  • Mental Health
  • Metro
  • Travel
  • Writing
  • X-Play
  • Architecture
  • Star Trek
  • Wii
  • Internet
  • Science
  • Classical Music
  • History
  • Environment
  • Introvert
  • Spending
  • Style
  • YouTube
  • *N Sync
  • Customer Disservice
  • Movies
  • NPR
  • Phonophobia
  • WETA
  • iTunes
  • Food
  • Anime
  • Astronomy
  • Being a Libra
  • Blogger
  • Space
  • Type
  • UVa
  • g
  • religion

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (6)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2012 (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  April (5)
  • ►  2011 (15)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (166)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (23)
    • ►  March (26)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ►  2007 (342)
    • ►  December (21)
    • ►  November (22)
    • ►  October (36)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (24)
    • ►  June (23)
    • ►  May (23)
    • ►  April (34)
    • ►  March (37)
    • ►  February (40)
    • ►  January (46)
  • ►  2006 (583)
    • ►  December (49)
    • ►  November (51)
    • ►  October (43)
    • ►  September (51)
    • ►  August (73)
    • ►  July (51)
    • ►  June (38)
    • ►  May (34)
    • ►  April (56)
    • ►  March (45)
    • ►  February (26)
    • ►  January (66)
  • ►  2005 (534)
    • ►  December (42)
    • ►  November (25)
    • ►  October (42)
    • ►  September (31)
    • ►  August (51)
    • ►  July (43)
    • ►  June (33)
    • ►  May (43)
    • ►  April (58)
    • ►  March (51)
    • ►  February (41)
    • ►  January (74)
  • ►  2004 (625)
    • ►  December (63)
    • ►  November (63)
    • ►  October (50)
    • ►  September (68)
    • ►  August (77)
    • ►  July (71)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (37)
    • ►  April (40)
    • ►  March (33)
    • ►  February (43)
    • ►  January (50)
  • ►  2003 (386)
    • ►  December (32)
    • ►  November (20)
    • ►  October (22)
    • ►  September (24)
    • ►  August (39)
    • ►  July (33)
    • ►  June (38)
    • ►  May (46)
    • ►  April (36)
    • ►  March (40)
    • ►  February (24)
    • ►  January (32)
  • ▼  2002 (229)
    • ▼  December (36)
      • Ah, memories. MERP - L�RIEN
      • I think this is great:Rangel calls for mandatory m...
      • Leave it to Jonno to find this! I, Claudius Drinki...
      • Um. Wow. ET Preview of Justin on 2003 Rolling Ston...
      • Ego-booster of the day (week? month?). I was out t...
      • Update On the scout who was kicked out for admitti...
      • Yay! new Secret Journal entries from Cassie! Go ...
      • Photographer Herb Ritts has died. Sort of Ironic t...
      • Current listening on my iPod: Culture Club Karma C...
      • Bennett: Oh my God, I can't look. Wharton: Are yo...
      • Oooh. Already thinking about the Extended DVD vers...
      • Whenever I need a giggle, I wander back to read th...
      • Ugh what a weekend. Mac troubles, other troubles.....
      • I was upset when the delectable twins Derek and Dr...
      • Argh. So I've gotten hooked on this anime cartoon ...
      • Wow: Sci Fi's 'Taken' Reaches New Heights I admit...
      • USATODAY.com - Dazzling 'Towers' keeps 'Rings' on ...
      • Heehee. USATODAY.com - Got the hots for a hobbit? ...
      • Surgical tool left in woman's stomach for 4 months...
      • This article, Where Early Decision Is Won and Lost...
      • I've started posting a Space Master novella that ...
      • Bored at work? You might enjoy this Dear Santa Let...
      • Hmm, there's a slight chance this could kill him. ...
      • Illness, insanity and death are the black angels ...
      • Oh my god. The best part is when one of the poste...
      • I'm loving this! You go, wicca-girl! Dispute Over...
      • Speaking of Wil Wheaton... I read this post of his...
      • William Shatner Replies to some questions from Sla...
      • Six inches of snow here in DC. And amazingly, peop...
      • It's so true.
      • So David gets a bath! I remember when I saw him a...
      • The Onion A.V. Club | Savage Love Dan, Dan, Dan. ...
      • Grrrr. These people need to shut up and drive!
      • I'll be following this court case with interest. V...
      • Hmmm... Now my shameless attempt at raising search...
      • Whew. I was messing around with a new template ove...
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (18)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (24)
    • ►  July (33)
    • ►  June (25)
    • ►  May (40)
    • ►  April (22)
    • ►  March (1)

About Me

My photo
TK
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by gaffera. Powered by Blogger.