Friday Five (though I think this one is rather vapid):
1. Who is your favorite celebrity?
Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon for political reasons. Keanu Reeves... just because.
2. Who is your least favorite?
Tom Cruise, because of his homophobic lawsuits against any silly gay allegations. Paranoid much, Tom?
3. Have you ever met or seen any celebrities in real life?
(Ahem) Lance Bass and Gloria Estefan. Both were very nice. Gloria is tiny but has a very commanding presence. I used to know basketball guys Jeff Lamp and Rick Carlisle. Both were also very nice. Met Anne Rice at a book signing, also nice. Ohhh, and met and talked to Garrett Wang of Star Trek: Voyager. Very nice (and cute). Met a bunch of the other Star Trek stars.
4. Would you want to be famous? Why or why not?
My teeny-tiny bit of minor fame as a writer is plenty. I wouldn't want to be a big celeb, mobbed wherever I go. I would like to be rich.
5. If you had to trade places with a celebrity for a day, who would you choose and why?
A day hardly seems worth it. It would be fun to be a star in a sci-fi movie or show for a day just to see how it all works.
No comments:
Post a Comment