Friday, April 04, 2003

This week's Friday Five:

1. How many houses/apartments have you lived in throughout your life?

Oh, man. Two places in Manitowoc, WI (or thereabouts) then two places in Bethel Park, then EIGHT places in Charlottesville, then Dupont Circle then Arlington. 14!

2. Which was your favorite and why?

I loved my apartment in Ashtree in Charlottesville, with the big windows and balcony overlooking a tree-filled culvert. I like my little condo I have now too, I just wish I could spend all the money I wanted to fix it up the way I want.

3. Do you find moving house more exciting or stressful? Why?

Both. Moving to a new place is exciting, with the promise of decorating and putting your stuff in new places, and organizing (hah hah). But moving has its stresses too.

4. What's more important, location or price?

Location, location, location! I always spend as much as I can afford (sometimes more).

5. What features does your dream house have (pool, spa bath, big yard, etc.)?

All those things would be nice. But the bigger the place the more the upkeep. If I had unlimited money I'd like castle-manor type place (with turrets! I want a round room!) with a big walled yard for a dog to play in, a greenhouse, media room to play those Star Trek DVD's really big and loud, super computer room/office and kitchen (I don't cook often but I do enjoy it).

No comments: