Video Killed the Radio Star -- Buggles (first video played on MTV)
I'm Still Standing -- Elton John
Karma Chameleon -- Culture Club
Color of Love -- Amber
People Are People -- Depeche Mode (Tears for Fears for gay people)
Boys of Summer (DJ Sammy Dance remix)
We Didn't Start the Fire -- Billy Joel
Let's Hear it for the Boy (Katty B 'QaF' Remix)
Steppin Out -- Joe Jackson
Hungry Like the Wolf -- Duran Duran
Lay All Your Love on Me -- ATeens (cover of ABBA)
When we were stretching afterwards, I brought up the Real World scene where they go to the Philadelphia Sports Club and the jock guy can't handle the spinning class. A few of them had seen it; they all seemed to find it amusing. Important to connect with the students!
1 comment:
I learned a long time ago to respect the folks who do any of the classes. I tried spinning once and didn't like it. (Just a personal preference.) My exercise of choice is step aerobics and I'm always amused with I see guys--who are trying to obviously impress the women--try to take the class. They usually leave within minutes.
Post a Comment