This Town
We all know the chosen toys
Of catty girls and pretty boys
Make up that face
Jump in the race
Life's a kick in this town
Life's a kick in this town
CHORUS
This town is our town
It is so glamorous
Bet you'd live here if you could
And be one of us
Change the lines that were said before
We're all dreamers - we're all whores
Discarded stars
Like worn out cars
Litter the streets of this town
Litter the streets of this town
"You" are nothing but a pack of neurons.
-- Francis Crick.
To be or not to be?
-- Hamlet, William Shakespeare
"For some time now, I've been aware that there are fewer days ahead than there are behind..." -- Jean-Luc Picard
Monday, August 13, 2007
I know...
...quoting song lyrics is tired and unimaginitive, but I've been on another Go-Go's kick (had 'You can't walk in your sleep' on my weekend spin mix) and I love the lyrics to this song.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment