"You" are nothing but a pack of neurons. -- Francis Crick. To be or not to be? -- Hamlet, William Shakespeare "For some time now, I've been aware that there are fewer days ahead than there are behind..." -- Jean-Luc Picard
Here in Tokyo, it is reported that there will be no typical usual autumn due to La Nina thingy. So yes, even in october, we feel like it's summer!! However, I hear the winter will be colder. I am sure it won't last forever. Take good care of yourself and happy weekend.
Here in San Jose, at 2:30pm, it's 63° and I am FREEZING. My hands are like ice, and I feel sheepish about it, like I have become to sensitive to the temperature since I moved here. I wanna turn on the heat but that's expensive, you know.
Shigeki: well at least you can wear those sleeveless shirts for awhile :-)Gene: wow, mid-60's is like my comfort zone. I keep the thermostat at 66 in the winter and I am quite comfortable. It is also the best temp for me making the mile walk to the metro in the morning, otherwise I start to sweat. But it is humid here, and you know that makes a difference. Hope you are still exercising, that will help your circulation. Maybe hand and ankle weights, swing arms, flex fingers. They keep it warm here at work (upper 70's) and I am always warm for an hour after coming back from the gym
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Here in Tokyo, it is reported that there will be no typical usual autumn due to La Nina thingy. So yes, even in october, we feel like it's summer!! However, I hear the winter will be colder. I am sure it won't last forever. Take good care of yourself and happy weekend.
Here in San Jose, at 2:30pm, it's 63° and I am FREEZING. My hands are like ice, and I feel sheepish about it, like I have become to sensitive to the temperature since I moved here.
I wanna turn on the heat but that's expensive, you know.
Shigeki: well at least you can wear those sleeveless shirts for awhile :-)
Gene: wow, mid-60's is like my comfort zone. I keep the thermostat at 66 in the winter and I am quite comfortable. It is also the best temp for me making the mile walk to the metro in the morning, otherwise I start to sweat. But it is humid here, and you know that makes a difference. Hope you are still exercising, that will help your circulation. Maybe hand and ankle weights, swing arms, flex fingers. They keep it warm here at work (upper 70's) and I am always warm for an hour after coming back from the gym
Post a Comment