"You" are nothing but a pack of neurons.
-- Francis Crick.
To be or not to be?
-- Hamlet, William Shakespeare
"For some time now, I've been aware that there are fewer days ahead than there are behind..." -- Jean-Luc Picard
If a man who says "Freedom requires religion" is elected president, I am very, very afraid of what our country would become. I realize he is pandering to the evangelicals, but still. Scary.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I believe he was alluding to "we are endowned by the Creator certain inalienable rights...life, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of happiness". That Liberty/Freedom is not given to man by man, but from a "higher source". Thus Freedom requires Religion, because that's where the source of Freedom comes from.
1 comment:
I believe he was alluding to "we are endowned by the Creator certain inalienable rights...life, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of happiness". That Liberty/Freedom is not given to man by man, but from a "higher source". Thus Freedom requires Religion, because that's where the source of Freedom comes from.
Post a Comment