"You" are nothing but a pack of neurons.
-- Francis Crick.
To be or not to be?
-- Hamlet, William Shakespeare
"For some time now, I've been aware that there are fewer days ahead than there are behind..." -- Jean-Luc Picard
Courtesy of angry asian man, I see that the little cutieJoel de la Fuente is on a new series. Some of us remember him as the heart-wrenchingly damaged Paul Wang from the awesome series Space: Above and Beyond
Cool! Oh and I was looking at the media clips on his site, and love this bit of dialog from Personal Velocity between Parker Posey and him: "I told him you were gay." "Is that what you think?" "I vacillate." "So do I."
1 comment:
Cool! Oh and I was looking at the media clips on his site, and love this bit of dialog from Personal Velocity between Parker Posey and him: "I told him you were gay." "Is that what you think?" "I vacillate." "So do I."
Heh.
Post a Comment