Okay, this will be really all over the place...
Gary Gygax, co-creator of Dungeons & Dragons® has died. I was surprised how it has been all over the news though. It even made the NPR News headlines this morning. I'm sure this will sound uber-geeky, but it changed my life (for the better, I hope). More on that later today.
I've been watching Idol for the first time in years (well I watch the boys). This news that hottie David Hernandez was a male stripper for a few years is just delicious. We were waiting for Seacrest to make a crack about it, but nothing.
Hillary won! To be honest, I am still leaning towards her, especially after J. told me heard that Obama would pick Richardson as his running mate (a kind of tokenish move to get the Latino vote, I think), who does not have a very good record on gay issues.
No comments:
Post a Comment