Tuesday, August 06, 2002

And one more thing. Today is my 6th anniversary at this job (more or less, since 1 year ago my previous employer was bought by the current owners. It's pretty much been smooth sailing since then though, I must say.

It was 6 years ago last July 4th that everything fell apart. I vividly remember That day: Vince and I saw ID4, and i had terrible chills the entire movie. It was the onset of Hepatitis (the kind that incapacitates you for a month, but fortunately you get over it). Then I had the breakup fight with Supon. And then ALG (now bankrupt due to poor management -- hah hah!) laid off half the staff.

Including me.

While deathly ill.

A month earlier I had been promoted to Production Manager, and in the the bloodbath my sleazy boss eliminated my job and took it for himself. I hope he burns in alimony hell.