Monday, August 19, 2002

A busy weekend (at least for me).

Went out Friday (to the amazement of my co-worker Chris, who I think had just about given up on me going out). Though I probably won't be doing it again soon. I had ulterior motives.

Saturday was pretty much a lost day of catching up on TiVo'ed shows. Sunday I took Vince out for a driving lesson (who buys a Porsche Boxster when they can't drive a stick shift? Vince.) It was fun driving it I guess, but I really don't get the whole sports-car thing. I like my mini SUV, thanks.

Also Sunday saw Signs. It was a fun thrill (and gave me scary dreams), though numerous plot flaws. And I have no idea what it is about him, but I just love Joaquin Phoenix He's not that handsome, he doesn't have a great body, but he has... something. Maybe it's the eyes. I loved him as the emperor in Gladiator too. Totally different roles, needless to say.

No comments: