Another Friday Five:
1. If your life were a movie, what would the title be?
I wish it were Maurice or a gay Room With a View (or even better a gay Star Wars with me as Luke), but it's more like Ordinary People meets Another Country (without the spying).
2. What songs would be on the soundtrack?
The music for both of the above is great. I would also add Can You Forgive Her and Being Boring by the Pet Shop Boys.
3. Would it be a live-action film or animated? Why?
Live-action, though I do have a thing for Anime. Maybe it could be some sort of time-warp thing.
4. Casting: who would play you, members of your family, friends, etc?
I'm going with Timothy Hutton as me and Mary Tyler Moore as psycho-mom from Ordinary People. The rest I don't know...
5. Describe the movie preview/trailer.
Lots of angsty music (I Vow to Thee My Country) playing, and me looking... angst-ridden. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment