Synaptic Discharge

"You" are nothing but a pack of neurons. -- Francis Crick. To be or not to be? -- Hamlet, William Shakespeare
"For some time now, I've been aware that there are fewer days ahead than there are behind..." -- Jean-Luc Picard

Monday, February 02, 2004

Yay! Spirit is back in business and fully functional!
Posted by TK at 12:35 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pages

  • Home

Labels

  • Daily Grind
  • Asians
  • Boys
  • Random Introspection
  • TV
  • Health
  • Gay
  • Spinning
  • rants
  • Dreams
  • Angst
  • Music
  • Stress
  • Weather
  • Aging
  • Macs
  • Sci-fi
  • Technology
  • Depression
  • Sleep
  • politics
  • Flashback
  • TiVo
  • Mental Health
  • Metro
  • Travel
  • Writing
  • X-Play
  • Architecture
  • Star Trek
  • Wii
  • Internet
  • Science
  • Classical Music
  • History
  • Environment
  • Introvert
  • Spending
  • Style
  • YouTube
  • *N Sync
  • Customer Disservice
  • Movies
  • NPR
  • Phonophobia
  • WETA
  • iTunes
  • Food
  • Anime
  • Astronomy
  • Being a Libra
  • Blogger
  • Space
  • Type
  • UVa
  • g
  • religion

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (6)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2012 (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  April (5)
  • ►  2011 (15)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (166)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (23)
    • ►  March (26)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ►  2007 (342)
    • ►  December (21)
    • ►  November (22)
    • ►  October (36)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (24)
    • ►  June (23)
    • ►  May (23)
    • ►  April (34)
    • ►  March (37)
    • ►  February (40)
    • ►  January (46)
  • ►  2006 (583)
    • ►  December (49)
    • ►  November (51)
    • ►  October (43)
    • ►  September (51)
    • ►  August (73)
    • ►  July (51)
    • ►  June (38)
    • ►  May (34)
    • ►  April (56)
    • ►  March (45)
    • ►  February (26)
    • ►  January (66)
  • ►  2005 (534)
    • ►  December (42)
    • ►  November (25)
    • ►  October (42)
    • ►  September (31)
    • ►  August (51)
    • ►  July (43)
    • ►  June (33)
    • ►  May (43)
    • ►  April (58)
    • ►  March (51)
    • ►  February (41)
    • ►  January (74)
  • ▼  2004 (625)
    • ►  December (63)
    • ►  November (63)
    • ►  October (50)
    • ►  September (68)
    • ►  August (77)
    • ►  July (71)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (37)
    • ►  April (40)
    • ►  March (33)
    • ▼  February (43)
      • And that little cutie Wes had a blog, AND he says ...
      • That Wes (from Boy Meets Boy) what a cutie. Wes Cu...
      • Wow. Check out the new Apple Store in San Francisc...
      • Some days you just gotta love Wil Wheaton. Who kne...
      • Well, I still like Howard Dean, even if he is a ho...
      • Well I feel like I should moderate my criticism of...
      • Sigh. Wish I was where I was exactly a year ago: s...
      • GODS TEETH! I can't BELIEVE that self-serving idio...
      • A little clarification re my post about Mardi Gras...
      • My latest personality disorder rating: DisorderRa...
      • So this is what I was doing a year ago on Fat Tues...
      • And now, this week's Friday Five: When was the la...
      • Oh I meant to link to this but my sis beat me to i...
      • "I guess I changed my mind... again." --Lt. Uhura...
      • Since I was digging up this page to send to Sedzed...
      • Ugh. I'm sick. I guess it's a cold, or maybe some ...
      • Okay, I admit it, I have a bit of a thing for Ande...
      • Doonesbury has got it so right. Thre was something...
      • Nerd alert! Interesting article about the software...
      • I've been watching those shows on the Style Channe...
      • Mars update: Both rovers are doing well and findin...
      • I want to live in San Francisco. Go Mayor! Gay Mar...
      • This week's lucky Friday Five: 1. Are you superst...
      • A sign that your addiction has gone too far: Woman...
      • It's official: It's splitsville for Barbie and Ken...
      • Here's a link to the Human Rights Campaign website...
      • The water debate continues:Follow Your Thirst, Rep...
      • I really appreciated Andrew Sullivan's last-page e...
      • After seeing one quick ad (I don't even remember w...
      • I say that I like rain and snow, but today it was ...
      • Finally above freezing today. Off to the gym!
      • Yes I accept that my job is high-pressure but toda...
      • Granted, Justin and Janet's little Stupor-bowl stu...
      • This week's dangerous Friday Five: 1. What's the ...
      • Water, water, water, part deux. Sedzed has sugge...
      • Sometimes I read Wil Wheaton's blog. Yes that Wil ...
      • Well! My sis has just pointed out to me that men ...
      • Water, water, water. Both my cycling trainer and ...
      • Excellent news from Spirit and Opportunity! Spiri...
      • Ever have one of those days? Actually it wasn't...
      • More and more of late, I have been doing 'suppleme...
      • Yay! Spirit is back in business and fully functional!
      • I am used to saying that I hate DC summers more th...
    • ►  January (50)
  • ►  2003 (386)
    • ►  December (32)
    • ►  November (20)
    • ►  October (22)
    • ►  September (24)
    • ►  August (39)
    • ►  July (33)
    • ►  June (38)
    • ►  May (46)
    • ►  April (36)
    • ►  March (40)
    • ►  February (24)
    • ►  January (32)
  • ►  2002 (229)
    • ►  December (36)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (18)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (24)
    • ►  July (33)
    • ►  June (25)
    • ►  May (40)
    • ►  April (22)
    • ►  March (1)

About Me

My photo
TK
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by gaffera. Powered by Blogger.