Monday, July 18, 2005

Monday

To quote the fabulous Dan Renzi,Hello, and welcome to your Monday. I hope all is going well for you.

I am doing ok after another busy (for me) weekend. Saturday: class at 10:00 am, then went to see Fantastic Four with V. Not so fantastic really. It was one of those movies where all the best parts were already in the trailer. Though extended shots of Chris Evans wearing nothing but a fleece coat around his hips, and in that skintight FF uniform (awesome ass) were appreciated. Went to bed early, after watching SG-1 (corny plot but I'm already liking Ben Browder again).

Sunday: class again at 10:00, then went to visit C. at his condo for the afternoon to hang out at the pool. Was nice to just relax, and there was actually some eye candy as well. Had a tasty dinner at a Vietnamese place. Hung around until pretty late, got home and went to bed.

This morning, argh! I opened my contacts case to find that I had forgotten to put solution in the little bucket! Contacts: dry and wrinkly. Ironic that I have never done this even after drinking, and last night I did it because I was just really tired. Fortunately a 1/2 hour soak in saline brought them back to life. I did not want to invest in a new pair of my rather expensive toric leses (no, I do not have disposables).

No comments: