Friday, November 25, 2005

I did it.

I bought the 20" iMac.

Apple was having a sale today, $100 off. That more than offset not paying tax if I ordered from ClubMac, plus I could take the thing home and not hassle with it being delivered to work. I got it with an extra gig of RAM too. It's still sitting in the box right now. I'm a little scared of it. And scared of the fact that I just dropped almost 2 grand. Probably tomorrow I'll do the Setup. And I have to stop by the office tomorrow to check on the grunts, so I'll pick up Sims 2.

I'm just hoping I don't have any sudden unanticipated expenses...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SWEET :)

Got your e-mail. Thanks for caring :)

Anonymous said...

Isn't it the best when you open the box? the new "smell".:-) Enjoy setting it up and play it around. I am so envious. :-)