...sits dark on the desk in my home office, waiting patiently for me to connect it to the Cube so it can suck all the good stuff out of the little lucite borg collective and become my new main Mac. (I'm on the laptop right now, sitting in bed.) That's a project that takes a few hours and I just haven't had it. 12 hour work days, stress and classes... tomorrow is this laborious tagged inventory followed by this damned reception -- which fortunately I get ouf early. And it turns out that the new mounting guy is manic-depressive. Oh whyyy am I not surprised? Especially about the manic part.
I'm going to bed.
4 comments:
I made the mistake of checking out new Dells yesterday. Man, now I want one so bad. And I even have the money... it's just that I really need to use the money for "needs" not wants. Which sucks :(
Sorry your mounting guy is manic depressive.
you still haven't worked on that new mac?? when will you have time? are we doing harry potter this weekend? god that sounds so dirty.
Larry,
Yeah I put off getting the iMac for weeks and weeks and agonized over my budget. But I really 'needed' a new Mac to to freelance work *cough*Sims2*cough* and my old one is getting cranky. As for the mounting guy, I can deal with him if he takes his meds. I'm depressive so I can relate somewhat, though he seems more just plain manic to me, which is hard to deal with.
V., I can 'do' Harry with you Saturday afternoon, though I'd take Viktor Krum instead.
I hope you didn't just buy that Mac to play Sims2, a 1 1/2 year old PC game that I've run into the ground spring 2004. You really should've just given in to the dark side and bought a 300 dollar PC to get your Sims2 fix over 18 MONTHS AGO. Or buy a used PS2 for 99 bucks and get Sims2 for it.
Post a Comment