"You" are nothing but a pack of neurons.
-- Francis Crick.
To be or not to be?
-- Hamlet, William Shakespeare
"For some time now, I've been aware that there are fewer days ahead than there are behind..." -- Jean-Luc Picard
This is just crazy. I guess the floors would rotate around a static elevator/structure core. It seems like you would rarely get options 1-3; more like the one on the right unless a computer was controlling them to move in a staggered sequence.
Wow, very cool! Yeah, I would assume there would be some central computer controlling them. Would be neat if it would do different shapes at random but moving almost imperceptibly.
It would be interesting for offices, but I think it would be a bit disconcerting for apartments, since on one morning your bedroom might be facing east and get the light early, and the next morning it could be facing west and the light in your bedroom would be quite a bit less till later...
2 comments:
Wow, very cool! Yeah, I would assume there would be some central computer controlling them. Would be neat if it would do different shapes at random but moving almost imperceptibly.
It would be interesting for offices, but I think it would be a bit disconcerting for apartments, since on one morning your bedroom might be facing east and get the light early, and the next morning it could be facing west and the light in your bedroom would be quite a bit less till later...
Post a Comment