As I was just saying to Enviroboi, I really should try to get up at 5 a.m. every morning, instead of just Thursday mornings to get to class. There are two excellent reasons:
1. Since I only do it once a week now, I never sleep well the night before. I wake up every half hour for 3 hours before I'm supposed to get up, worried that I will oversleep (despite my alarm) and miss class. If I get up every day at 5 maybe I'll get used to it.
2. I have always been a morning person. I do my best writing in the morning, I feel inspired and creative then. By evening I'm mentally tired. So maybe I'd get more writing done.
Now, the question is whether I have the willpower to follow through.
1 comment:
The early bird gets the worm.
We got the similar saying here, too. So I guess getting up early is really good. I know that but I can never do that :-) I am pretty sure it's going to be a huge adjustment but the idea will work out great! Good luck to ya!
Post a Comment