I know you're not supposed to say that in the gay world (you're supposed to say 'I'm sleepy', hah hah), but what the hell. I subbed an hour spin class last night at 7:30, then did my usual 6:30 one, this morning, and then my 6:30 one tonight. Then I can rest a bit. I'm already looking forward to stopping by WHole Foods on the way home for sushi...
The last couple weeks have just been too full of drama at work, even though a lot of it doesn't affect me that much directly. Last week were the layoffs, and two people quitting (one the top dog in DC, and the other a salesperson). This week two other people -- including the hot Marine Redhead -- gave notice.
And just little things like going to that Library interview, and realizing that I gained back the five pounds I had finally lost eariler this year. Argh.
This weekend I am going out to McLean to visit C. my Korean 'friend' for relaxing by the pool and an overnight stay (hmm). I know it will be fun but there is always that part of me that just wants to stay home and veg out alone. But I do enough of that already.
I have two weeks of leave left this year, and I don't know what I'm going to do with it. That Iron Crown cruise is still supposedly on, but we'll see what happens.
1 comment:
Good. Get out. ENJOY.
Post a Comment