"You" are nothing but a pack of neurons. -- Francis Crick. To be or not to be? -- Hamlet, William Shakespeare "For some time now, I've been aware that there are fewer days ahead than there are behind..." -- Jean-Luc Picard
I think we need details on why this particular song is running through your head! What do you know is for real? Are you in LOVE?!?
Oh good heavens no. Actually that didn't even occur to me; it's all about the tune, makes me want to dance around and wave my arms in the air!Oops.
maybe you're in love with your waving arms?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I think we need details on why this particular song is running through your head! What do you know is for real? Are you in LOVE?!?
Oh good heavens no. Actually that didn't even occur to me; it's all about the tune, makes me want to dance around and wave my arms in the air!
Oops.
maybe you're in love with your waving arms?
Post a Comment