That's what I think I live in most of the time, never happy, usually not 'can't get out of bed' clinically depressed, but below the level of happiness that most people exist on. Which I guess is what living with dysthymia is all about. I just get by day to day. My boss Peter (who is a pretty good guy when you overlook his infrequent bouts of passive-aggressive weirdness) keeps asking me how I'm doing, and I say "all right." Never great. I can't remember having been 'great' in several years.
I do remember a kind of fun for a bit on a couple of cruises, and a certain joy (relief?) when first seeing the Fellowship of the Ring, but that was awhile ago.
2 comments:
I suppose it's the usual way to live, I can't think that somebody can be happy all time aside the children.
I remember moments of happiness with my girlfriend, and while seeing Fellowship of the ring too ;-)
But I don't think it's possible to be happy most of the time, there are moments.
Anyway maybe you must think two times, you're a creator, lots of people had and have fun with all the stories you've created. There is people in Americas, Europe and Asia that know your name, that visit your website and all of them can remember moments of fun gaming and reading thanks to your work. I still remember when Kult wash published in Spain and I discovered that somebody liked Twin Peaks like me, and to read later that you were the same guy behind the Shadow World was great, because it's my favourite setting for gaming.
Seen the doc?
Post a Comment