"You" are nothing but a pack of neurons.
-- Francis Crick.
To be or not to be?
-- Hamlet, William Shakespeare
"For some time now, I've been aware that there are fewer days ahead than there are behind..." -- Jean-Luc Picard
Monday, February 28, 2005
Home Again
I've somehow frittered away my entire day. Though a nap took away a bit, and I'm still sleepy. Maybe because I got about four hours of sleep last night. I did hear the last hours of Music Through the Night, and now WETA is all yap yap yap. Disgusting. I went through two episodes of Desperate housewives (OMG, boys kissing in the pool! how sweet!) and I just had to watch Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Gee, It all makes a lot more sense when you've read the books. But I still say Harry and Draco are both starting to look, well, um, kinda hot. A few years...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment