I'm tired.
This week wasn't so bad really, but I'm still dragging from whatever respiratory ailment has been dogging me. I went to my fabulous doctor today and he hooked me up with a variety of fun drug samples, from Allegra D to a cortizone inhaler, to a new antibiotic. I'm not normally one to go for the antibiotic when what I have is probably a viral infection, but this has been going on too long, and I didn't even ask; Moody said we should just hit this with everything and knock it out before my vacation. No argument from me.
Monday at work is going to be a circus; I'd love to just blow it off, but I have a grooming appt. downtown, and I agreed to go to a meeting with a fairly important client. I'm glad I have all Tuesday to prepare for the trip. Packing for a two-week vacation is a major project, honey!
Only two more spin classes before I go; I must admit I'm also looking forward to a couple weeks off from that. I'm sure I'll still work out some on the ship (Holland America ships have a nice gym; I even took a spinning class on the last one!)
No comments:
Post a Comment