For some reason I am feeling much better today than yesterday, despite haveing broken down last night and take a slug of Nyquil (the only thing that seems to quell the allergy cough and let me sleep). Yesterday after class I felt brain-dead, no appetite, and was coughing quite a bit. Today, despite taking something with Chlorpheniramine (antihistamine) and the dreaded pseudoephedrine, I'm feeling pretty good, and getting some writing done. I'm coughing a little, but not too bad. Maybe yesterday the class just took it out of me? Today I had gotten a sub of course, planning to do the Leesburg ride. Instead I have been taking it easy indoors (and looking longingly out at the sunshine, though at times I wish it was cold and raining, and clearing the air!
Oh, and for now I've given up on both WETA's annoying talk and WGMS's even more annoying commercials, and enjoying classical music streaming from the Cube through the Airport Express to the little stereo here in my bedroom as I write on my laptop. Yes, I am a Mac Geek.
No comments:
Post a Comment