Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Retro-sexual

I have this burning desire to see the video of the original Bonnie Tyler version of the video for Total Eclipse of the Heart, the weird boy's school dream/nightmare where she is a teacher, but at night she is running down these furling-drapery-lined corridors and the boys are frolicking about, sometimes in just speedos and goggles, getting soaked with water. And at the end they are all outside in their ties and jackets, and one of the boys looks up and his eyes glow blue.

Am I the only one who remembers this?

Guess I'll just have to settle for an old Duran Duran vid.

Oh, and my newest spin mix has a Linkin Park song on it. What have I done? Well, they are kind of cute.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

RE: Total.

I remember the song and liked it. I was a bit surprised, though, at the video. Except for the kid and his glowing eyes at the end, the rest of the video didn't make sense.

(By the by, my hormones hadn't fully kicked in at that time.)