Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Which X-Men member am I?

You scored as Beast. Codename: The Beast
Full Name: Henry P. McCoy
Mutant Powers: Increased agility, strength and stamina.

Henry "Hank" McCoy is a founding member of the X-Men. Among all his original teamates, Hank had the best childhood, between loving parents, and so his temper and way of living was one of the happiest at the mansion. Beast's mutation at first was hardly noticable, but while away from the team, Hank made a terrible mistake: testing a new substance that he was using to study the x-factor. Beast tried the substance on himself. This caused a further mutation on his body, covering him with gray fur (that later became blue), fangs and great nails. He had then indeed become a "beast".

One of the only students at the mansion who took up an education beyond that of the Xavier school, Beast's studies were in the biogenetic area of his field. Possessing a quick wit, a wry sense of humour, and scholarly wisdom, he also has a penchant for quoting the classics and poetry. Despite his beastly exterior, he is possesess incredible genius, making him one of the most intellingent minds in the world.


Beast

80%

Cyclops

75%

Archangel

70%

Jean Grey

65%

Wolverine

65%

Professor X

60%

Shadowcat

60%

Rogue

55%

Storm

50%

Banshee

45%

Colossus

35%

Nightcrawler

35%

Iceman

30%

Which X-Men member are You?
created with QuizFarm.com


I'm not sure how I feel about that. I'd prefer Cyclops.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Re: Cyclops.
Uh, to be him or to have him? ;-)

TK said...

Either one! The guy who plays him is hot, and I think he has a cool power (I never got the whole Wolverine thing). Either that or Iceman (have or be) or Pyro.

Anonymous said...

Hmm. I got Professor X (80%). Criously I also got archangel at 80%, who I would have preferred asthetically.

My favorite X-man was Collusus, by the way.