Another list! This one in only a semi, kinda order, more or less. Most you would recognize, a few are personal, and of course most are time-dependant (indicated in parenthesis). And many are not based entirely on looks.
25. Princes William & Harry (2 for 1!)
24. Ben Curtis (the Dell Dude)
23. Joshua Bell
22. David Boreanaz (early 'Buffy')
21. Garrett Wang
20. Adam Baldwin (unrelated to those other Baldwins)
19. Cirroc Lofton (late DS()
18. Andy Roddick
17. Tim Hamilton
16. Mario Lopez (and Greg Louganis when he was young)
15. Brad Pitt
14. Dean Cain (Lois & Clark)
13. Justin Timberlake
12. Guy Pearce (Priscilla)
11. Orlando Bloom (LOTR)
10. Dave Dixon (mid 80's)
9. Hayden Christensen (Sith)
8. Daniel Dae Kim
7. Michael Phelps (swimmer)
8. Johnny Depp (21 Jump St)
7. Drew Fuller (Charmed)
6. Lukas Ridgeston (Lucky...)
5. Carlson Twins (because there are 2)
4. Ivan Sergei
3. Keanu Reeves (Speed)
2. Mark Wahlberg (Calvin Klein)
1. Ryan Phillippe (54)
3 comments:
*ahem* and where is EnviroBoi???
Good Lord, man...how can you not include the luscious, Princess Bride-era Cary Elwes???
I happen to agree with your list for the most part. In fact I had a little fruedian slip when Voyager first started and I refered to Garret Wang as "Harry Wang". It's funny how those things work out.
As to the 2 princes, I'll make a deal with you. I'll help you capture them, but once we release them from the carefully designed trap I get Prince Harry first. Deal?
:)
Post a Comment