"You" are nothing but a pack of neurons.
-- Francis Crick.
To be or not to be?
-- Hamlet, William Shakespeare
"For some time now, I've been aware that there are fewer days ahead than there are behind..." -- Jean-Luc Picard
Thursday, June 30, 2005
Flame on!
I also just realized who the cocky Johnny Storm in the upcoming Fantastic Four movie reminds me of: Doug-doug the cycle stud.
Hmm. Since I've never met him, I'd have to say looks and packaging. ::grin:: And now that I read this little blurb this morning, I'm leaning more toward package: ---- Film-makers had to shrink IOAN GRUFFUDD's genitals for the new FANTASTIC FOUR movie - so he wouldn't alarm young cinema-goers.
The Welsh actor plays MR FANTASTIC in the summer blockbuster, and found the character's lycra outfit a little too revealing.
He explains, "I started out wearing a codpiece under the suit.
"Then memos started arriving from the studio that we needed to make it smaller and smaller until I was like Action Man."
4 comments:
mmmm.... nice.
Although, I've had a thing for Ioan Gruffid for years now...
Looks, personality, or packaging?
Gene: I agree, Ioan was hot as Hornblower.
Joel: in ALL ways, though I have not seen Johnny Storm's 'packaging' yet...
Hmm. Since I've never met him, I'd have to say looks and packaging. ::grin:: And now that I read this little blurb this morning, I'm leaning more toward package:
----
Film-makers had to shrink IOAN GRUFFUDD's genitals for the new FANTASTIC FOUR movie - so he wouldn't alarm young cinema-goers.
The Welsh actor plays MR FANTASTIC in the summer blockbuster, and found the character's lycra outfit a little too revealing.
He explains, "I started out wearing a codpiece under the suit.
"Then memos started arriving from the studio that we needed to make it smaller and smaller until I was like Action Man."
Post a Comment