Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Personality Test

Courtesy of the Love Lemming!

Advanced Global Personality Test Results
Extraversion |||||||||| 33%
Stability |||||| 30%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 60%
Altruism |||||||||||||||| 63%
Interdependence |||||||||| 36%
Intellectual |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Mystical |||||| 23%
Artistic |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Religious || 10%
Hedonism |||||||||||||| 56%
Materialism |||||||||||||||| 63%
Narcissism |||||| 30%
Adventurousness |||||||||||| 43%
Work ethic |||||||||||| 43%
Self absorbed |||||||||||| 43%
Conflict seeking || 10%
Need to dominate |||||| 30%
Romantic |||||||||||| 50%
Avoidant |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Anti-authority |||||||||||||||| 70%
Wealth |||||| 30%
Dependency |||||| 30%
Change averse |||||||||||||||| 70%
Cautiousness |||||||||||||||| 63%
Individuality |||||||||||||||| 63%
Sexuality |||||| 30%
Peter pan complex |||||||||||||||| 63%
Physical security |||||||||||||||| 70%
Physical Fitness |||||||||||||||||| 77%
Histrionic |||| 16%
Paranoia |||||||||||||||| 63%
Vanity |||||| 23%
Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Female cliche |||||| 30%
Take Free Advanced Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


And this was the Trait Snapshot:

depressed, introverted, neat, needs things to be extremely clean, observer, perfectionist, not self revealing, does not make friends easily, suspicious, irritable, hates large parties, follows the rules, worrying, does not like to stand out, fragile, phobic, submissive, dislikes leadership, cautious, takes precautions, focuses on hidden motives, good at saving money, solitary, familiar with the dark side of life, hard working, emotionally sensitive, prudent, altruistic, heart over mind, unadventurous

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well you know, I'd say we should hang out, but you're much more of an intellectual than me. That would make me paranoid, and after I stop talking, your issues with being change-averse will kick in. You'll stop talking too. Then I'll be hypersensitive and self-absorbed (thinking it's all my fault) and so I'll start asking what I did to mess things up. Since you're avoidant, you'll probably run away :)

Cool test, huh?