"You" are nothing but a pack of neurons.
-- Francis Crick.
To be or not to be?
-- Hamlet, William Shakespeare
"For some time now, I've been aware that there are fewer days ahead than there are behind..." -- Jean-Luc Picard
Sunday, June 12, 2005
Space: Above and Beyond - The rumors are over!
Woo hoo! (Or, should I say, "Hoo-RAH!) Space: Above and Beyond is (apparently) coming to DVD. This was such an awesome show, with great writing, surprisingly good effects, and a cast of very talented (and in the case of the guys) very hot Cast. I in fact already have it on DVD, but they are made from old VCR preview masters: pretty good considering, but if they have remastered it with good sound and clearer picture, I'll be buying it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMIGOD!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!! This was like my favorite show EVER!!!!
p.s. I am not stalking you, please put the taser down...
Post a Comment