Was at a client all day, then 'happy hour' schmoozing with the co-workers. It never ceases to amaze me how sloppy some people are with their computers. Crap everywhere on the desktop, hard disk full, 7,000 emails sitting in their in-box...
I'm sort of hoping that I just hang out in the office today.
Anyway, no one had a comment on my Sunday Post bitch about people who cheat in the grocery express lane?
And for your Anime-music entertainment:
Eureka Seven Themes, live versions sung by the groups at the Osaka Anime Festival last year (look at the huge mob!)
Shonen Heart. ('Young Boy's Heart') Home Made Kazoko do the second theme (the little one with the visor is cute!) Anyone know where I can find an English translation?
Flow by Days, the first theme song for Eureka Seven
Anyone know where I can get the mp3's of these? Thanks!
1 comment:
I'd love to translate it for you but all already know I got a C- in English 101 so I am no good at doing that. But I found the website.
http://www.animelyrics.com/forum/topic_show.pl?tid=23710
Does this help?
As for the MP3, I e-mailed you about it.
and the express lane thingy, when I am in the States and buy something, I always count how many items I have. But I realized many don't. At least in Seattle. :-) clerks don't seem to care if you had more than 15.... huh
Post a Comment