Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday Driving

I'm gonna put 60 miles on the car today, driving to a client, to the office, back to the client then home. That's a lot of driving for me. But hey what can you do? At least I'll have NPR to keep me company. (I really should give WETA some money this year, though I am still annoyed with them for killing virtually all of their classical music programming.) But I do want to burn a new CD for the car with all my favorite J-pop songs on it. If I listen to Shonen Heart many more times, I think I'll be able to do it karaoke like Shigeki!

I really need to get work done on my Shadow World module this weekend. I was up late last night chatting with Jake, and now all I really want to do is go home put on my jammies,* and crawl into bed. Enviroboi's friend Jake is coming to visit next weekend! We'll actually get to meet after all this chatting online. And if he doesn't find me completely horrid, we'll talk more about maybe going on a cruise in the spring.

*No I do not actually own or wear 'jammies'

6 comments:

vuboq said...

I don't believe you. I think you do own and wear jammies ... the ones with the little padded feet and the flap in the back.

fullofhype said...

those are cuuuuuuute, the ones with the little padded feet and the flap in the back.

what if you find me completely horrid? gasp!

Unknown said...

Nekkid? I want pictures :)

Anonymous said...

WETA, NPR......as a European, something I find endlessly interesting is the way that US radio stations always seem to be called just a bunch of initials...is that a fair observation? Over here in the UK they tend to be called things like "Cool FM" or "Kiss FM"!

Anonymous said...

60 miles is about the distance from where I used to live and the nearest big city. I really feel pampered living so close to stuff down here.

I bet you're secretly lying and that you really do wear Xiaolin Showdown PJ's :)

TK said...

I'd love Xiaolin Showdown pajamas! With little Omi's all over them!