Yeah they were just a fad, some silly lipsynching Asian guys from Sacramento of all places. And it turned out that Joey (bald one on the left) was a minor porn star, but the other three all seem like nice guys (okay, so there's nothing really wrong with being a porn star, bu you know what I mean...). Tommy (the cute Vietnamese, next over, was a student, and David, the next one with the amazing pecs, is a schoolteacher (I exchanged emails with him and he is a really sweet guy) and Edward is a shy personal trainer (hey I am a shy spin instructor). They have all moved on but I still love watching these videos. I should try to get in touch with David and see how he is doing, he was facing that delicate situation of being not closeted but not hiding his orientation at work, which I think is very courageous. He said many of his students and fellow teachers (he teaches high school) know about his sexuality. I think we need more happy, well adjusted gay teachers to show that we are everywhere and just regular people.
1 comment:
"I think we need more happy, well adjusted gay teachers to show that we are everywhere and just regular people."
Amen, especially when we're hot lookin', too :)
Post a Comment