Ugh, another long day, though nothing actually went wrong. I was sent off to a client to rebuild a guy's wrecked hard drive, so I spent all day reinstalling software, which means spending time on the phone with people like Adobe to get new validation codes...Anyway, the joke of Tomorrow is a Rest Day (and actually I had the title wrong; the actual title of the episode is Thank god it's Friday... again which is even funnier in context) is that the bad of refugees of Farscape (including the delicious Ben Browder) visit this planet full of tanned, white haired people who slave in farms all day and party half the night. A few of the members of the group eat the food and become trippy-happy drugged like the others... every night the loudspeakers tell the workers what a good job they did and "Tomorrow is a rest day!" But they wake up the next day and don't remember what they were told and go back to slaving in the hot farms. And that night they are told... "Tomorrow is a rest day!"
No comments:
Post a Comment