"You" are nothing but a pack of neurons.
-- Francis Crick.
To be or not to be?
-- Hamlet, William Shakespeare
"For some time now, I've been aware that there are fewer days ahead than there are behind..." -- Jean-Luc Picard
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Garrett's Alive!
I've been digging around for news about my favorite Trek star lately, and just happened to stumble on THIS.
Wonder what this is all about? Directed by Tim Russ, at least Garrett's going to be in it. We'll see what's going on I hope.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I didn't like how he looked in the other photo you poste awhile back but he looks good in this photo. Star Trek thingies are not here so I always fell asleep when I watched it with other friends in college. Sorry. :-(
Hah Shigeki, I guess you are not a true geek then. Garrett looks better with his hair all gelled up like that. That picture is from 2001 at the wrap party for Voyager. More recent pictures show him with this lind of yucky long stringy hair that apparently he grew out for a part in some miniseries. Back in the middle 90's he was named by People Magazine as one of the 50 most beautiful people.
2 comments:
I didn't like how he looked in the other photo you poste awhile back but he looks good in this photo. Star Trek thingies are not here so I always fell asleep when I watched it with other friends in college. Sorry. :-(
Hah Shigeki, I guess you are not a true geek then. Garrett looks better with his hair all gelled up like that. That picture is from 2001 at the wrap party for Voyager. More recent pictures show him with this lind of yucky long stringy hair that apparently he grew out for a part in some miniseries. Back in the middle 90's he was named by People Magazine as one of the 50 most beautiful people.
Post a Comment