I have a long list of things to do. Some would only take a few minutes, some are pretty hefty projects. I seem to spend an inordinate amount of time agonizing about my 'things to do' and beating myself up about them, and not nearly enough time actually doing them. At least I cleaned up the kitchen and folded the laundry; I am very bad about not folding the laundry as soon as it's done, and then it gets all rumpled... Argh.
And now after looking up Kevan Ohtsji, I have this burning desire to watch the episodes that he appeared in. Unfortunately I only have one, and not the best one. But I think I'm going to go watch it now anyway...
2 comments:
I DETEST folding things and laundry. That's why I need the husband. As a temporary solution, I always ask the laundry service. I am so lazy. :-)
That's why I just threw away all my clothes and now I wear only natural materials like skirts made of fronds and ferns.
Post a Comment