
Oh, Lance.
I'm not proud of my days as a frothing, rabid, shameless boyband fan, but I won't deny it either. I even met Lance once, several years ago. He was very nice. But really, he's been seen with openly-gay Aryan-leech Reichen for months now; there are even pictures on the internet showing that they wear each other's clothes. It's not like Lance has a high-profile career to protect (unlike that other *N Sync alumni who still sends my gaydar well into the pink zone). C'm on Lance! Go on Ellen and come out already. No one will be horrified. I'm sure your mother knows.
4 comments:
But will the throngs of teny-bopper girls still buy his records? That, my friend, is what it really comes down to.
Oh, Larry. *N Sync is dead, long dead. Lance is a multimillionaire and set for life. No one buys boyband music any more. Justin is the only one from that group that has anything to lose.
Well I'd say it might even boost his career when he'd come out, better then keeping secrets. And I'm sure his mum knows; mine did.
http://southernvoice.com/blog/index.cfm?type=blog&start=7/13/06&end=7/18/06#8086
Post a Comment