Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hm

"If you thank me, I'm quitting."

Shen, to Blade, after almost getting himself killed rescuing the Daywalker. Earlier in the ep they were talking about how every vampire has a familiar, and Shen had joked "and I thought we were dating." He was embarassed when he had to play a recording of it back for the chick, saying 'that was out of context.' Hey, he's Asian, he's all butchy and rides a motorcycle and uses multiple Macs, including a big laptop tonight. How can I not love him?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um... he uses multiple Macs. That's that part I would not particularly like :-P

Is one of his necklaces Chromehearts'? Then, I like him. :-)

TK said...

Oh Shigeki, you know that Macs will now run *cough* Windows? Not that I would ever run Windows on MY Mac.

I am disappointed that we have not gotten any real backstory on Shen and Blade. I haven't seen the movies, but I assume there is no character who really corresponds to a young Asian techie (wasn't it Kris Kristofferson in the movies?)